The modern inventions are all trying to make your life as comfortable as possible and ever since the existence of Range Extenders, the quality of our internet has thoroughly increased. Post a simple Linksys Range Extender setup process you can let go of being frustrated as for most people; Linksys Range extenders were able to offer some relief if they had a severe lag or connection dropping problems. The issue of such bad quality wireless connection rose due to the presence of Dead Zones in your network which are important to be addressed. If they aren’t eliminated with a Linksys extender RE6700 setup or Linksys extender RE7000 setup and sometimes the Linksys extender RE3000W setup which are some of the best range extension devices by Linksys, it will keep dragging on for as long as it can. People who generally lose connection randomly or face a lot of lag, often are known to be impatient and a little more aggressive than average.
Including these Linksys Range Extenders can thus let you be a person with strong and unshakeable patience! Jokes aside, working with a device that helps you keep a stronger connection will ensure a long uptime and minimal chances of lag which is promised post completion of the Linksys Range Extender setup process. These affordable devices have been known to curb the rising issues of dropping connections and with their technological abilities; Linksys has time and again proved why they are one of the best in the business. Apart from the above mentioned advantages, the Linksys Range Extending devices also enjoy a lot other features. These include the following.
Once the Linksys Range Extender setup completes, you will be able to understand the power of the dual band nature of the Range Extenders; this feature ensures maximum speed and extensive coverage. The 2.4GHz band is able to reach into the far corners of your house and is able to eliminate the dead zones while the 5GHz band ensures a strong connection and transfers data at unimaginable speeds in a network. It is also known that the Dual-Band devices minimize data congestion which is another important issue faced by a lot of networks.
The look of the device matters a lot in today’s world. Not more than being a powerful device, it’s also a style statement. This means the devices need to look the part too. This is achieved with the beautiful edgy look of the devices which are made by the Linksys Corporation. The entire design is applied keeping in mind the iconic and futuristic appeal of the Linksys Corporation itself.
Audio device connectivity
Music has become so much important in today’s time that I can’t even explain. The first thing in fact that you’ll do after the Linksys Range Extender setup completes would be to play the victory music. Let Linksys Range Extenders help you for it too. The available audio 3.5mm jack in many Linksys Range Extenders will let you play music wirelessly. Just connect your speakers in the provided audio jack and you can play any and all music via your phone which would be streamed wirelessly across your now powerful wireless network.
Spot Finder Technology
We understand that finding the perfect place for your Range Extender devices is a little painful. The constant moving back and forth around the house is a little exhausting. The alternate is to digitally spot this perfect location which you can do using the Spot Finder technology which will help you swiftly complete the Linksys Range Extender setup process. This also lets the user enjoy a rather futuristic approach on how to install a new device as soon the world would be digitized; this could be the first step towards it.
Before we start with the Linksys Range Extender setup process, it is important to know a little detail about your native Wireless network. These include the SSID detail of all the channels in your home router and their security keys. The setup process would include the following:
- Step 1: it is important to start the installation by making sure the new router is clean of any previous setting that could exist on the device. To do that, press and hold down the reset button for at least 5 seconds.
- Step 2: You can setup the device using a wired or a wireless connection. For a wireless connection connect a device like a PC or a Laptop to the device using the SSID and Password given right behind the device, printed on a label. Wired connection would be achieved using an Ethernet cable connected to both the Range Extender and the PC or Laptop.
- Step 3: Connect your range extender to a power source to turn it on.
- Step 4: Once the connection is established between the devices, open a web browser on the PC or the Laptop and in the address bar type 192.168.1.1.
- Step 5: A dialogue box will pop up asking for the username and password to access the Linksys Range Extender setup page. Leave the Username blank and enter the password ‘admin’.
- Step 6: Wireless settings are to be tweaked now. To do this, head over to the basic wireless settings option.
- Step 7: Set the configuration view to manual and enter the SSID name of your router or find it in the list given below.
- Step 8: Add all the required settings like the SSID name, password, the security type and the type of internet connection you have. You can also set up the device password to restrict anyone from accessing the Linksys Range Extender setup page.
- Step 9: Save the settings you’ve just entered and click apply.
The Linksys Range Extender setup process is now complete and you are ready to use the new Linksys Range Extension device.A